Permanent Magnet Brake – High Torque
The HIGH TORQUE series combines the well-known properties of permanent magnet brakes – Due to a re-design of the magnetic circuit, it features further advantages such as a higher torque at identical size and power consumption, high torque constancy throughout the complete service life and an extended temperature range.
- Higher torque with equal size compared to PM Line
- High consistency of torque during full service life; extended temperature range
- -15°C to +120°C, optional -40°C
Specifications & technical details
- Nominal torque range: 0.1Nm – 300Nm
- Voltage 24v DC
- IP00 protection class
- Temperature range: -15deg C +120deg C, optional -40deg C
The applications are the same as those of the conventional permanent magnet brake.
- Servo motors
- Medical engineering
- Handling technology
- Packaging machines