This medium-power-range drive is strong on control performance and functional safety and offers flexible fieldbus communication. Space requirements and costs can be reduced thanks its compact design and integrated functionality such as DC chokes, RFI filters, Safe Torque Off (STO) and brake choppers.
VLT Midi Drive is prepared for compatibility with the VLT® 2800. Its exterior dimensions, cable plugs, cable lengths and set-up software tools enable easy retrofit in established plant or machinery concepts.
Supply voltages and power rang
1 x 200-240 V…0.37-2.2 kW
3 x 200-240 V…0.37-3.7 kW
3 x 380-480 V…0.37-22 kW
Features and benefits
• Easy and fast installation and set-up
• Cost savings thanks to integrated functionality
• No need for extra cooling equipment or to oversize the drive as it is designed to operate at 45–50°C ambient temperature at full load and 55°C with derating
• Power supply quality improved and DC capacitor lifetime extended due to integrated DC choke
• Panel space savings thanks to compact design