Lenze Intorq BFK458 Spring Applied Brake
The BFK458 spring-operated brake is a standard product that can be used anywhere, but its modular design means it can also be used for special applications.
Various stator voltages, Pilot Bore Hub, Metal Rotor, Thin Friction Plate, and Long Assembly Kit.
- Braking torque: 4 – 260 Nm
- DC voltages: 24v, 103v, 180v, 205v
- Thermal class F (155 °C)
- Preset air gap
- Braking torque can be reduced (Type E)
- Long rotor/hub guide with low rate of wear
- Manual release
- Replaces the previous 14.448. series
- Some spares are interchangeable
- Supplied pilot bored but different bore sizes are available
Brake motors, cranes, warehousing, wood working machines, industrial trucks, stage machinery, vehicles for the disabled and escalators.