T-T Electric LAKC DC Motor Range
Outputs up to
2000 kW (2680 HP)
Frame sizes 355-900
4 and 6 poles
The LAKC motors are designed for use in heavy industry meeting the tough requirements for high realiability, low maintenance costs, good commutation, long brush life and low energy consumption.
- Fully laminated stator yoke, main poles and interpoles.
- Pole face compensation winding to enhance performance in overload conditions.
- Excellent commutation due to well proportioned ratio between armature length and diameter with low bar to bar voltage.
- High thermal time constant.
- Class H insulation.
- Armatures wound with high quality materials.
- Vacuum impregnated armature windings with 100% fill resin for optimal reliability.
- Generously dimensioned shaft and bearings.
- End shields of square design with large openings to facilitate brush accessability for maintenance.
- Spigot at the non-drive end for mounting of tachometer, encoder etc.
- Twin brushes.