T-T Electric LAK 2000 DC Motor Range
Outputs up to
20 kW (26 HP)
Frame sizes 80-132
Various cooling options
Foot & Flange mount options
- Fully laminated stator, main poles and interpoles.
- Low induced voltage due to well proportioned ratio between length and diameter of armature.
- Low bar to bar voltage ensures good commutation.
- Large thermal masses (copper and steel weight) give high thermal time constant.
- Well designed end frames and louvres ensure easy inspection and reduce noise.
- NDE spigots and stub shafts as standard to accept adaptors for all well known makes of tachometers and pulse generators.
- High efficiency through low field losses and well proportioned airgap between armature and stator.
- Minimal brush and commutator wear due to good commutation.
- 1-phase thyristor supply without external inductance saves price and space.
- Excellent short time overload characteristics which allow choice of smaller motor in many cases.
- Designed for high armature voltages as standard.
- High mechanical and electrical flexibility.
- Painting with excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- Conforms with IEC, BS and VDE standards.