BPS Boxer Packaged Solution
BPS Boxer Packaged Solutions is part of Nuaire’s Air Handling range, available in both Horizontal and Vertical format including highly efficient Plate Heat Exchanger and Thermal Wheel heat recovery. ErP 2018 compliant. Available in many pre-selectable configurations to suit the application requirements.
Supported by Ecosmart control platform.Units can include: Heating, Cooling and Recirculation. Duty up to 6m3/s.
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency heat recovery – Thermal Wheel or Plate HX, ErP 2018
- One piece packaged solution – Catalogue selectable, manufactured in sections for ease of manoeuvrability on site
- Unique ‘patented’ construction design – Incorporates thermally broken extrusion with fixed panels sandwiched together which help to obtain TB1, D1, L1 & T2
- Heating & cooling – Heating options include LPHW & Electric and Cooling options include Chilled Water, Reverse Cycle and DX
- Constant pressure – Standard on BPS models with Connect and Adapt control
- Optional condensing unit – Mitsubishi Mr Slim Condenser with PAC control on BPS models with Ecosmart Connect and Adapt (Trend) controls
- New built in control platform – Ecosmart Classic, Connect or Adapt (Trend), Adapt (Siemens) as standard. Basic control also available.
- Warranty – 5 year with Ecosmart Classic, Connect & Adapt
- Extended range of options for heating and cooling
- Unique design allowing to hit D1 Deflection class, L1 Leakage class, T2 Thermal Transmittance and TB1 Thermal Bridging.
- ErP compliant 2018
- Both Vertical and Horizontal ranges
- G4 pre-filter and F7 main supply filters shall be fitted with a single M5 bank present on the extract side
- Units fitted with Ecosmart Classic control have a 5 year warranty.
- All modules and ancillaries shall be individual weatherproofed with nanotech hydrophobic roofing
- Constant pressure – standard on BPS models with Connect and Adapt control
- Forklift slots and 50mm square lifting bar holes for site manoeuvrability
- An IP66/67 lockable isolator shall be present for power connection on main and electric heater modules